Training & Organisational Consultancy
- In-house customised Implementation of Feedback Informed treatment in your practice, using the ORS and SRS to drive continuous improvement in your practice.
- Group supervision for your staff—facilitation of group supervision with a case presentation focus or training on a clinical topic of choice.
- In house training on clinical governance standards and how to implement policies and procedures within your practice that will help you if audited by Medicare Australia or AHPRA or other compliance bodies.
- Employer advice regarding employees on WorkCover or long term sick leave
- Provision of assessments and reports regarding employee management
- In house training on topics of your choice e.g. team building
- Presentations on work place mental health and well being for employees and managers
Projects and board positions I have undertaken
- I have reviewed and re-written the Standards for Private Practice Psychology for the APS
- I have reviewed the clinical governance of a large multi-location practice and provided a report and advice regarding implementation of clinical governance strategies and training of clinical and support staff
- Independent Chair: I have performed the role of an Independent Chair for a Headspace Consortium (4 Headspace clinics) for 4 years, I am the Independent Chair of the North West Melbourne PHN Expert Advisory Group on Mental Health, and I am the Independent Chair of a University Course Advisory Group
- I am currently a NED Board member of Relationships Australia (Victoria) and chair their Clinical Governance Committee