Psychology Practice in the Time of COVID-19
Rewriting all the rules and reconnecting with professional standards
Tricks of the Trade and their Application to TeleHealth
Tricks of the Trade Part 2: Tips from the Experts
Reimagining Healthcare – 6 April 2020
TeleHealth Adaptation for Mental Healthcare
- Adapting mental healthcare service delivery to TeleConsults
- The importance of responding to a change event like Covid-19 to meet the needs of Australians
- Developing new alliances and reimagining mental healthcare
- The necessity to iterate and not try to do too much at once with some examples of what to focus on
- Self-care as practice owners and the flow-on effect to leadership with your teams throughout the change process.
Blog/Articles on COVID-19
Leaders in psychology like in many areas of human endeavor hold various offices in our professional organisations or related entities. Being a leader in your private practice (even if you are a solo practitioner and therefore a leader of one) is often an unsung role.