Training & Specialist Consultancy
- In-house webinars for your staff on success in private practice—ways of working with clients that are effective and efficient regardless of the therapy approach with the purposes of enhancing client engagement, preventing drop out and creating lasting change.
- In-house customised Implementation of Feedback Informed treatment in your practice, using the ORS and SRS to drive continuous improvement in your practice.
- Group supervision for your staff—facilitation of group supervision with a case presentation focus or training on a clinical topic of choice.
- In-house training with administrative staff and senior clinicians on clinical governance standards and how to implement policies and procedures within your practice that will help you if audited by Medicare Australia or AHPRA or other compliance bodies.
- Organisational reviews of Headspace Clinics, NFPs, clinical teams, University counselling services, and other health and social services.
- Provision of assessments and reports for Health complaint matters and AHPRA investigations. Ongoing support or treatment is provided to health practitioners undergoing investigations or prosecutions.
- Independent psychological examinations for forensic, fitness for duties or other legal issues and mandated supervision.
Projects and board positions I have undertaken
- I have reviewed and re-written the Standards for Private Practice Psychology for the APS
- I have reviewed the clinical governance of a large multi-location practice and provided a report and advice regarding implementation of clinical governance strategies and training of clinical and support staff
- Independent Chair: I have performed the role of an Independent Chair for a Headspace Consortium (4 Headspace clinics) for 4 years, I am the Independent Chair of the North West Melbourne PHN Expert Advisory Group on Mental Health, and I am the Independent Chair of a University Course Advisory Group
- I am currently a NED Board member of Relationships Australia (Victoria) and chair their Clinical Governance Committee